We look for go-getters who show initiative and can positively contribute to our growing team.
Ideal interns will be final year students or recent graduates from the fields of:
- NGO Management/Development Studies/Social Work
The minimum commitment is 8 weeks (or 2 months) fulltime.
- 8 week program – Full Time
- 3 month program – Full Time
The internship program is divided into three key areas, Interns will be spending 40% of their time working on projects and 40% on learning and development with the remaining 20% of their time dedicated to a special project, which is self identified and a value-add to the work Raay Foundation is implementing.
- Supporting Identified Projects: Raay Foundation staff will provide an overview of current initiatives and projects and together with the intern will identify areas where the intern can support staff in existing identified projects.
- Learning & Development: There will be adequate exposure to new and unique processes whereby Interns build knowledge, new skills and understanding. Raay Foundation will spend quality time with the intern to help build their capacities in a cross section of areas, from strategic planning, to marketing and fundraising.
- Special Project: Each intern will work with the Raay Foundation team to identify a special project which they can drive on their own from conception through to fruition and that they can call their own during their time at Raay Foundation.
Apply for an internship at Raay Foundation, forward your CV, along with a cover letter to email@example.com.
No openings at the moment.